Using Our Minecraft Server
Anyone is welcomed to play on our server, so long as they adhere to our very basic, common sense Rules
. Setting it up the first time can be a little complicated, but after that it's very easy to update (with just a push of a button!).
- First, you will need to download the Technic Launcher.
- Make sure you have the latest version of 64x bit Java 8 installed.
- Next, you will need to install our modpack. You can get our modpack URL by clicking here. The instructions for how to install it are there, but I will explain them as well: click on Install This Modpack, and it will ask you to copy a URL. Once you have that copied, paste it into the Search box of the launcher on the Modpacks tab, and it should find it. Click on Install and let it do its thing (this can take a while).
- On the Modpacks tab, click on Launcher Options on the top right, and then on Java Settings.Note: In order to allocate GB to our modpack, you will need to have a computer with 10 GB RAM installed minimum. Allocate at least 8 GB of RAM to our modpack for it to run properly. If you're confused about this, please feel free to contact us on our forum. Click OK and then you should be good to go.
- Once you're loaded in, you may join our server at 188.8.131.52:25685. Happy Minecrafting!
Again, if any of this process confuses you or if you have any questions, you can contact us at our forum and we will be more than happy to assist you.